What we need
FlyForm is looking for a talented and highly driven Account Manager to join our fast-growing professional services business. The role will play a critical part of the sales cycle, serving existing clients to the highest standard.
As an Account Manager, you would be responsible for maintaining a positive relationship with several key customers, identifying existing and potential needs and ensuring FlyForm’s services are delivered to meet these requirements.
To be successful with FlyForm you must be prepared to break from the norm and challenge the status quo. We are looking for an experienced Account Manager who is ready to meet this challenge and join us on this incredible journey. Someone who has a proven track record of being outstanding, someone who loves to grow personally, and with the team, to strive for excellence and exceptional service.
Qualities & Attitude
- Client focused and ability to create raving fans.
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity.
- People first mentality.
- Persuasive, motivated and tenacious.
- Solution-oriented and problem solver.
- Fanatical on detail.
- Thrives on high-quality outputs and takes pride in their work.
- Enthusiastic and dynamic.
- Growth mindset - desire to learn and grow with the company.
- Ability to give and take constructive criticism.
- Take accountability and adopt extreme ownership.
- Team player.
- Identify, create, campaign and close sales opportunities within the existing customers.
- Effectively manage existing and new sales opportunities across multiple clients at one time.
- Provide commercial leadership.
- Support partner and vendor engagement: maintain, expand and extend the engagement of ServiceNow on behalf of the customer and FlyForm.
- Analyse competition.
- Perform account targeting and planning: undertake campaign and opportunity planning to maximise sales effectiveness and agree on the activities performed by a virtual team.
- Maintain records on appropriate platforms.
- Forecast and track key account metrics, ensuring the forecast is updated on a weekly basis.
- To work effectively with Solution Consultants and Delivery Teams in defining the right proposition for a specific client requirement.
- To effectively manage and maintain long-term customer relationships at the highest level.
- To manage the entire deal lifecycle from campaign to commercial close.
- Ability to adapt style to accommodate a variety of customer requirements.
- Share best practices and known solutions to enhance the quality and efficiency of the team.
- Support FlyForm marketing activities and artefacts such as webinars, podcasts, ServiceNow events, whitepapers etc.
- Create relationships with ServiceNow technical, sales, partner and education resources.
Your Skills and Experience
- Sales and Account Manager experience gained within the IT industry.
- A working knowledge of IT Service Management, processes and best practise.
- Demonstrable SaaS solution and sales experience.
- Ability to personally plan and own sales campaigns.
- Outstanding communication skills in negotiating, listening ad presenting.
- Proven track record of successfully negotiating at a senior level.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both the client’s business and technical decision-makers.
- Ability to help create ServiceNow solution proposals, SOW documentation, Request for Information/Proposal documents in line with client requirements alongside Pre-sales team.
- Desire for continual self-learning and keeping pace with the evolving ServiceNow platform.
- Ability to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent verbal, written and time management skills.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- DBS certificate essential, SC clearance preferred
- Experience within a ServiceNow customer end-user environment would be beneficial.
- ITIL certified is preferred.