FlyForm are looking for an experienced BA/Process Consultant to help manage the delivery of our ServiceNow client implementations. You will play a critical role in shaping the best possible outcome for our clients while ensuring exceptional planning, management and execution of the delivery using industry best practices.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
Your Responsibilities include:
- Drive process definition, re-engineering, improvement and gap analysis of current/to-be processes during client workshops with key customer sponsors and stakeholders.
- Develop required documentation such as workshop agenda, presentations, gap analysis reports, process flow diagrams, roles/responsibilities.
- Identifying areas of process improvement (efficiency and effectiveness) and recommending solutions that detail pros, cons and risks.
- Promoting continuous process improvement practices through process metrics/KPIs, dashboards and role accountabilities.
- Managing and communicating process and business requirements to the implementation team as a bridge to ensure that the proposed solutions meet the customer's expectations.
- Participate in testing and ensure all the required documentation is in place to support the client and Managed Service team where needed.
- Co-ordination and support of client UAT, verifying defects and enhancements and working with the development team to rectify.
- Assist with Project Management activities such as project scope, estimation and planning.
- Assist the Sales team with new client bids, SOW and RFPs.
- Providing training and mentoring to other members of the services team.
- Required to participate in daily/weekly Agile sprints to support project delivery.
- Support client process governance activities, enabling the establishment of boards and management frameworks or adapting existing frameworks as appropriate
- Participation on one or more strategic accounts either in support or lead.
- Provide support, mentoring and training to peers and clients.
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, either onsite or via Zoom.
Your Skills and Experience
- Two to three years of directly related to ServiceNow process consultancy experience.
- Proven experience in defining and deploying 'to be' best practice processes and in identifying solutions from a people, process and technology perspective.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation facilitation skills (Visio, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, ServiceNow).
- Solid experience in requirements gathering, including experience in creating process documentation.
- Demonstrate ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership to stakeholders in solving governance, process or technical problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity Proven team player and team builder.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to mentor novice staff and drive quality, value and best practise.
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist.
- BCS diploma in Business Analyst or IIBA equivalent qualification.
- Applicable IT or Project Management related certifications such as PRINCE2.
- SC clearance preferred.
- Knowledge of integrating with internal and external applications and systems.
- Experience of working in Public Sector organisations.
- Ability to mentor junior staff in driving quality, value and best practice.
- Knowledge of disciplined software release build/deploy processes
FlyForm is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any candidate will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, nationality, ethnicity, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
Please let us know if you require any additional support or reasonable adjustments throughout the interview process, and we will be happy to accommodate.