FlyForm are looking for an experienced BA/Process Consultant to help manage the delivery of our ServiceNow client implementations. You will play a critical role in shaping the best possible outcome for our clients while ensuring exceptional planning, management and execution of the delivery using industry best practices.
Your Responsibilities include
- Drive process definition, re-engineering, improvement and gap analysis of current/to-be processes during client workshops with key customer sponsors and stakeholders.
- Develop required documentation such as workshop agenda, presentations, gap analysis reports, process flow diagrams, roles/responsibilities.
- Identifying areas of process improvement (efficiency and effectiveness) and recommending solutions that detail pros, cons and risks.
- Promoting continuous process improvement practices through process metrics/KPIs, dashboards and role accountabilities.
- Managing and communicating process and business requirements to the implementation team as a bridge to ensure that the proposed solutions meet the customer's expectations.
- Participate in testing and ensure all the required documentation is in place to support the client and Managed Service team where needed.
- Co-ordination and support of client UAT, verifying defects and enhancements and working with the development team to rectify.
- Assist with Project Management activities such as project scope, estimation and planning.
- Assist the Sales team with new client bids, SOW and RFPs.
- Providing training and mentoring to other members of the services team.
- Required to participate in daily/weekly Agile sprints to support project delivery.
- Support client process governance activities, enabling the establishment of boards and management frameworks or adapting existing frameworks as appropriate
- Participation on one or more strategic accounts either in support or lead.
- Provide support, mentoring and training to peers and clients.
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, either onsite or via Zoom.
Your Skills and Experience
- Two to three years of directly related to ServiceNow process consultancy experience.
- Proven experience in defining and deploying 'to be' best practice processes and in identifying solutions from a people, process and technology perspective.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation facilitation skills (Visio, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, ServiceNow).
- Solid experience in requirements gathering, including experience in creating process documentation.
- Demonstrate the ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership to stakeholders in solving governance, process or technical problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity Proven team player and team builder.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to mentor novice staff and drive quality, value and best practise.
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist.
- BCS diploma in Business Analyst or IIBA equivalent qualification.
- Applicable IT or Project Management related certifications such as PRINCE2.
- SC clearance preferred.
- Knowledge of integrating with internal and external applications and systems.
- Experience of working in Public Sector organisations.
- Ability to mentor junior staff in driving quality, value and best practice.
- Knowledge of disciplined software release build/deploy processes.