The role holder will be responsible for the overall management of specific client engagement and related ServiceNow project activities. This includes the day-to-day management of all resources assigned to the ServiceNow project and the management of the client relationship, with key stakeholders, at the project level. The EM will hold end-to-end Project Management responsibilities including development and management of project plans, issues and risks management, change control management, resource management, budget/financial management, knowledge transfer, development sprint planning and management, with all associated status and financial reporting as required by the project for the customer and FlyForm.
- Own and manage one or more large and/or small client-facing project engagements.
- Oversee the discovery, design, configuration, training and deployment of all engagements for our clients. Defines and manages to overall project goals and success criteria, working in collaboration with customers on the definition and execution of the overall project plan.
- Work with a moderate level of guidance to successfully execute a number of large assignments of high complexity. These assignments involve working with senior to executive management in client organizations or FlyForm.
- Manage and develop relationships with customers and colleagues interfacing with a similar level of staff in order to define and deliver large assignments of high complexity. At this level would be expected to have significant client relationship responsibility and would be proactive in bringing new ideas and product offerings to clients. Demonstrates political sensitivity in dealing with client and stakeholders in FlyForm.
- Maintains senior management to executive level relationships both internally and externally.
- Support the process for the preparation of bids for major new work and frequently takes the leading role in client presentations.
- Identifies and helps secures both new and extension business opportunities with the Sales team.
- Actively contributes knowledge to FlyForm and feedback on white papers/books. Actively participates in local special interest/practice groups.
- Capable of developing solutions to problems within own specialist area not previously encountered.
- Managing blended teams that may consist of a client, vendor, and FlyForm team members.
- Maintains a high level of product and solution knowledge and maintains an up-to-date skills profile in Service management tools such as ServiceNow and other cloud services.
- ServiceNow System Administrator.
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist (preferred).
Key Performance Indicators
- Customer satisfaction, delivery on time, to budget and to an appropriate level of quality, in accordance with agreed specifications and standards.
- Extension business won and new business won via direct engagement with Sales/ Pre-Sales and leverage from existing client relationships.
- Demonstrates problem-solving skills and solution development acumen.
- Excellent customer interaction and stakeholder management skills to various levels.
- Effective communication and teamwork including external development partners on customer projects.
- Evidence of thought leadership examples, speaking, events and articles.
- Proven software implementation and/or system deployment project management experience.
- Accurate estimating for Cloud project delivery and system deployments.
- Leadership of dynamic team (between 5-15 resources) with minimal supervision.