FlyForm is seeking a Graduate with technical experience and a desire to deliver the best solutions for clients. You will learn about and gain accreditations on the ServiceNow platform while working alongside more experienced Technical Consultants as you shape your career path.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a work environment with a conscience; we care about your personal and professional development, and about the community we all live in. We want you to be comfortable being yourself, bringing your uniqueness to our diverse, sociable team.
We’ll invest heavily in your training, giving you the skills to take on more challenging projects, setting you up for a career as a Technical Consultant on one of the most exciting platforms. And while you’re learning, you’ll gain experience across multiple sectors with our growing roster of clients and projects.
Of course, we also offer competitive salaries and a performance-related bonus scheme.
- Participate in an intensive program that combines classroom learning, on-the-job training, and self-study to expose yourself to the basics of the ServiceNow platform.
- Pass all ServiceNow certification exams and accreditations as required.
- Work with more experienced team members to extend your understanding of different areas of the ServiceNow platform.
- Learn the day-to-day management and maintenance of ServiceNow: upgrades, patching, new releases etc.
- Participate in training workshops and promote knowledge sharing with in-house capability teams.
- Support the delivery of your assigned projects through their entire lifecycle, including design, build, test and go-live.
- Gather specifications from relevant stakeholders.
- Create requirements definitions and technical specification documentation that delivers a product/release to meet the client’s presented needs.
- Configure/customise ServiceNow, including deciphering existing and creating new workflows.
- Work through a backlog of ServiceNow incidents, requests, enhancements and defects.
- Load, manipulate, and maintain data between ServiceNow and other systems.
- Work with customers to generate homepages, dashboards and reports as needed.
- Perform system and integration testing with sample and live data.
- Participate in Agile sprints and team meetings.
- Travel to client sites where required to support project deliveries.
Skills and experience
Preferred skills and experience – to be considered, you must be able to demonstrate some of the knowledge, skills and abilities listed:
- Effectively communicate with individuals at all levels, including customers.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work both alone and as part of a team.
- A desire to learn new skills and build knowledge around the ServiceNow toolset, and the drive to proactively seek such knowledge.
- The flexibility to work with individuals of various personalities and styles.
- Adaptable to work in a varied, high-paced, exciting, and fun environment.
Desired skills and experience – the following knowledge and skills will gain you preferential consideration:
- ServiceNow knowledge and/or any development experience.
- Knowledge of disciplined software release build/deploy processes.
- An understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes.
- Other IT-related certifications or qualifications.
- Knowledge or experience of Agile or SCRUM.
FlyForm is an exciting, rapidly-growing Bronze Tier ServiceNow Services Partner. We have a simple goal: to help our clients deliver exceptional service through the power of ServiceNow. To achieve this, we put our staff first; we believe this guarantees the utmost care and attention to each client throughout their journey with us.
This role will be challenging and demanding, but also exciting and fun.
We are a close-knit team; down-to-earth and passionate about what we do, with a flexible working culture. We are looking for trusted, autonomous partners to bring into our team, people who will contribute to and share in our success.