FlyForm is seeking a self-motivated individual with a desire to deliver the best possible service for our clients. You will join our team as a ServiceNow Junior Technical Consultant. You will learn about and gain accreditations on the ServiceNow platform while working alongside experienced Technical Consultants as you shape your career path towards becoming the best in the industry.
- Part of the team providing first-class support to our managed service customers and supporting the project delivery teams.
- Manage all incidents, requests & changes promptly and efficiently at a high standard.
- Learn the day-to-day management and maintenance of ServiceNow: upgrades, patching, new releases etc.
- Participate in an intensive training program that combinations classroom learning, on-the-job training, and self-study to expose yourself to the ServiceNow platform.
- Pass all ServiceNow certification exams and accreditations as required.
- Work with experienced team members to extend your understanding of different areas of the ServiceNow platform.
- Participate in training workshops and promote knowledge sharing with in-house capability teams.
- Support the delivery of your assigned projects through their entire lifecycle, including design, build, test and go-live.
- Create requirements definitions and technical specification documentation that delivers a product/release to meet the client’s presented needs.
- Participate in Agile sprints and team meetings.
- Travel to client sites where required to support project deliveries and service review sessions.
Skills and experience
- Strong service desk background with the ability to manage multiple ticket stacks across many clients while ensuring SLAs are met.
- An excellent understanding and working knowledge and experience of ITIL processes.
- Effectively communicate with individuals at all levels, including customers.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A desire to learn new skills and build knowledge around the ServiceNow toolset, and the drive to proactively seek such knowledge without guidance.
- The flexibility to work with individuals of various personalities and styles.
- Adaptable to work in a varied, high-paced, exciting, and fun environment.
- Be a positive influence in your team and the wider business units.
- ServiceNow knowledge and/or any development experience.
- Knowledge of disciplined software release build/deploy processes.
- Other IT-related certifications or qualifications.
- Knowledge or experience of Agile or SCRUM.