FlyForm is seeking an experienced Lead Consultant to manage the delivery of major ServiceNow client implementations. You will play a critical role in shaping the best possible outcome while ensuring exceptional planning, management and execution of the delivery using industry best practices.
What's in it for you?
We offer a work environment with a conscience; we care about your personal and professional development, and about the community we all live in. We want you to be comfortable being yourself, bringing your uniqueness to our diverse, sociable team.
We want to help you develop as a leader, whether that’s building the most productive team, or providing through leadership for the industry, or something else. We’ll give you access to a wide array of sectors and a diverse range of challenging projects.
And, of course, we offer competitive salaries, share options and a performance-related bonus scheme.
- Develop strategies and tactics to effectively manage complex projects.
- Lead consulting engagements from planning through to go-live, while ensuring the project remains in scope, on budget, and meets customer expectations.
- Engage with client organisations, and their multiple suppliers, at all levels.
- Provide business analysis to understand and document client requirements.
- Conduct process workshops to identify “to-be” processes and define the ServiceNow tooling requirements to support those processes based on ITIL and other industry frameworks.
- Manage the technical resources developing client requirements using Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
- Prepare regular client-facing and internal deliverables.
- Plan and lead other activities such as user acceptance testing, client training, go-live activities, early-life support and product handover.
- Identify opportunities to provide additional value to clients and work with the Engagement and Client Account Managers to progress them.
- Provide advice and guidance to clients and FlyForm project-delivery teams on best practice for implementing and maturing ServiceNow using ITIL and other industry standards.
- Support smaller projects where a separate Project Manager has not been assigned.
- Remain up-to-date on industry trends and developments around ServiceNow and its applications.
- Attend company training and meetings as required.
Skills and experience
Essential skills and experience
- Two-to-three years of ServiceNow experience, including leading the deployment of ServiceNow solutions in client environments.
- Demonstrable ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership to stakeholders in solving governance, process or technical problems.
- Effective communicator – written, presentational, and verbal – comfortable dealing with people at all levels within the client organisation.
- Ability to manage client expectations, communications, and satisfaction in large organisations through diplomacy, integrity, quality and patience.
- Ability to manage technical and process resources within the project teams.
- Knowledge of disciplined software release build/deploy processes; SIM experience preferred.
- A thorough understanding of ITIL and ITSM processes.
- Experience of Agile/SCRUM.
- Proven ability as a team player and team builder.
Desired skills and experience
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist.
- Other IT and Project Management related certifications or qualifications, such as PRINCE2.
- Understanding of ITBM, ITOM and CSM processes and systems.
- Experience integrating with internal and external applications and systems.
- SC clearance.
- Experience working in Public Sector organisations.
- Ability to mentor junior staff in driving quality, value and best practice.
Established in 2015, FlyForm is an exciting, rapidly-growing Bronze Tier ServiceNow Services Partner. We have a simple goal: to help our clients deliver exceptional service through the power of ServiceNow. To achieve this, we put our staff first; we believe this guarantees the utmost care and attention to each client throughout their journey with us.
This role will be challenging and demanding, but also exciting and fun.
We are a close-knit team; down-to-earth and passionate about what we do, with a flexible working culture. We are looking for trusted, autonomous partners to bring into our team, people who will contribute to and share in our success.