What We Need
FlyForm is looking for a fanatical Managed Service Lead to join our fast-growing professional services business. The role will be responsible for the successful delivery and management of our Managed Service team and clients. We are looking for an experienced Leader/Manager who has a proven track record of being outstanding, someone who loves to grow personally, and with the team, to strive for excellence and exceptional service.
Qualities & Attitude
- Attention to detail
- Solution oriented and problem solver
- Well-rounded leadership
- Highly coachable
- Growth mindset - desire to learn and grow with the company
- Ability to give and take constructive criticism
- Take accountability and adopt extreme ownership
- People first mentality
- Client focused and ability to create raving fans
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities in a highly paced, fast-moving environment, sometimes under pressure
- Highly independent & self-sufficient
- Responsible for hiring, developing and retaining a team of highly skilled ServiceNow consultants as well as introducing new team members to the ServiceNow platform.
- Help define and manage our Managed Service offering to enhance overall value provided to clients.
- Achieve performance targets set by the business - measure effectiveness of our Managed Services and determine ways to improve outcomes, create efficiencies across the department.
- Establish clear, measurable goals and objectives to determine individual and team results (i.e. operational metrics, results against agreed deliverables, P&L).
- Optimise the process and workflow within the department and provide clarity of roles and responsibilities as we scale.
- Anticipate organisation's needs and requirements in building scalable managed services practice, including needed skill sets and tools to support sales activities and delivery.
- Assist with customer onboarding ensure all parties are ready to execute against our methodology and best practice.
- Oversee all development activities from a governance perspective to ensure best practices are applied and that accurate artefacts (e.g. service performance packs, time/expense etc.) are captured at agreed times.
- Participate in delivery of customer projects when required.
- Lead or participate in training and/or defining training curriculum to ensure consultants are adequately skilled in supporting ServiceNow product versions and modules.
- Support the Head of Resourcing to ensure proper assignment of technical resources to Managed Service activities based on complexity and skill level.
- Serve as an escalation point for all client-raised issues and provide exceptional senior client stakeholder and Relationship Management.
- Perform quality assurance reviews on strategic, stalled, or troubled support tickets to identify issues and make remediation recommendations.
- Identify opportunities and provide additional value to our clients and work closely with the engagement and client account manager to progress.
- Provide input into both the Operational and Companywide strategy.
Your Skills and Experience
- Experience of leading and managing teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in maintaining staff morale and supporting people to the highest level.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation and with clients to Senior level.
- Ability to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent verbal, written and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key decisions during Managed Services delivery.
- Ability to mentor novice staff in improving performance and capability.
- Thorough understanding of ITIL processes, including Incident, Problem, Configuration Management, Problem, Knowledge, Asset and Event Management.
- Thorough understanding of Agile methodology and Release Management.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- ITIL Foundation / Intermediate / Expert certified
- Software development exposure
- ITSM product & process exposure / background
- ServiceNow product knowledge/awareness/background
- Managing P&L, Manage Service departments (margin, utilisation, resourcing etc.)
- Knowledge or experience of Agile or SCRUM
- Experience of working in Public Sector organisations
- DBS certificate essential, SC clearance preferred