Who We Are Looking For
FlyForm is seeking a self-motivated individual with the experience to deliver the best possible service for our managed service customers. In this role, you will provide a knowledgeable and trusted service as you shape your career path towards becoming the best in the industry.
FlyForm will ensure you are supported within your managed services career growth via knowledge sharing, ServiceNow course and certifications.
- Provide first class customer service to internal and external customers.
- Own and manage incidents and requests through to quality resolution, including full lifecycle documentation, action planning and timely follow up.
- Provide technical solutions aligned with best practice
- Work as a team to ensure continuous service quality across all managed service customers.
- Be a trusted advisor on alternative options, risks, and impacts where needed.
- Identify opportunities to provide additional value to our customers.
- Create and share knowledge, enabling your teammates and customers.
Your Skills and Experience
- Proven experience within technical customer support.
- Excellent customer management skills.
- Knowledge/experience of ServiceNow, ideally supporting customers working on ServiceNow platforms.
- Good analytic skills and ability to prioritise tasks in a busy environment.
- Experience working in a SaaS environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to demonstrate technical problem-solving skills with excellent verbal, written and time management skills.
- Knowledge of ITIL standard methodologies.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- ITIL Foundation certified.
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator.
- Experience of working in Public Sector organisations.
- DBS check essential, SC clearance preferred.