Who We Are Looking For
FlyForm is seeking a self-motivated individual with the experience to deliver the best possible outcomes for our managed service customers. You will continue to learn and gain accreditations on the ServiceNow platform, providing a trusted service as you shape your career path towards becoming the best in the industry.
- Provide first class customer service to internal and external customers.
- Development of minor enhancements customer ServiceNow environments adhering to recognised and agree development lifecycle methodologies.
- Lead customer enhancement review meetings to establish and scope out work to be released within the given development cycle.
- Provide advice on alternative options, risks, and the associated impact to the business and technical architecture.
- Conduct meetings and calls with process owners to sign-off requirements, discuss changes and ensure appropriate testing
- Identify opportunities and provide additional value to our customers and work closely with FlyForm account management to progress.
- Agree and provide ongoing platform maintenance to customer environments including patching, cloning and family upgrades.
- Work to support the entire managed service team for success including ticket management, platform maintenance and addressing skills gaps.
Your Skills and Experience
- Proven experience as a key technical resource on medium to large ServiceNow platforms with excellent customer communication skills.
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL and other such technologies.
- Knowledge of disciplined software release build/deploy processes such as SIM methodology.
- Knowledge of integrating with internal and external applications and systems.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent verbal, written and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery.
- Thorough understanding of ITIL processes, such as Incident, Problem, Configuration Management, Problem and Event Management.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- ITIL Foundation certified.
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator.
- Certified ITSM, ITBM, CSM and ITOM Implementation Specialist.
- ServiceNow Deliver Accreditations.
- Applicable IT related certifications.
- Knowledge or experience of Agile or SCRUM.
- Experience in design and build of web services integrations.
- Experience of working in Public Sector organisations.
- DBS check essential, SC clearance preferred.
FlyForm is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any candidate will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, nationality, ethnicity, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
Please let us know if you require any additional support or reasonable adjustments throughout the interview process, and we will be happy to accommodate.