As an Engagement Manager you will be responsible for the management of a specific client engagement and related ServiceNow project activities. This includes the day-to-day management of the individuals assigned to the project and the management of the client relationship, at the project level.
You’ll hold end-to-end Project Management responsibilities such as the development and management of project plans, issue and risk, change control, resource and budget/financial management. Ensuring our clients have the ultimate ServiceNow partner experience, all while having fun and working towards a shared goal.
- Oversee the discovery, design, development, testing and go-live phases of client ServiceNow engagements. Define and manage overall project goals and success criteria, working in collaboration with customers on the definition and execution of the overall project plan and SOW
- Manage and develop relationships with customers and colleagues interfacing with similar level of staff, to define and deliver assignments of high complexity.
- Maintain senior management to executive level relationships, both internally and externally
- Develop solutions to problems within own specialist area not previously encountered
- Manage blended teams that may consist of client, vendor, and FlyForm team members
- Strong project team management to ensure people are supported, engaged, and aligned to agreed outcome and goals of the project.
- Keep stakeholders up to date with associated status and financial reporting as required.
Your Skills & Experience...
- Experience of Agile or SCRUM methodologies.
- Previous experience of the ServiceNow platform in some capacity.
- Excellent customer interaction and stakeholder management skills to various levels.
- Effective communication, teamwork and mentoring to maintain a strong project team culture that focuses on positive delivery of outcomes.
- Accurate estimating for project delivery activities and system deployments.
- Proven ability to lead a dynamic team (between 3-15 people) with minimal supervision
- ServiceNow System Administrator
- ServiceNow CIS ITSM
- ITIL Foundation/Practitioner
- Prince2 Foundation/Practitioner
- Currently SC Cleared or the ability to obtain SC Clearance.
FlyForm is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any candidate will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, nationality, ethnicity, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
Please let us know if you require any additional support or reasonable adjustments throughout the interview process, and we will be happy to accommodate.