The role will be responsible for overall management of a specific client engagement and related ServiceNow project activities. This includes the day-to-day management of all resources assigned to the ServiceNow project and the management of the client relationship, with key stakeholders, at the project level.
The EM will hold end-to-end Project Management responsibilities including development and management of project plans, issues and risks management, change control management, resource management, budget/financial management, knowledge transfer, development sprint planning and management, with all associated status and financial reporting as required by the project for the customer and FlyForm.
- Oversee the discovery, design, development, testing and go-live phases of client engagements. Define and manage overall project goals and success criteria, working in collaboration with customers on the definition and execution of the overall project plan and SOW
- Manage and develop relationships with customers and colleagues interfacing with similar level of staff to define and deliver assignments of high complexity.
- Expected to have significant client relationship responsibility and would be proactive in bringing new ideas with high quality solutions and best practice standards.
- Maintain senior management to executive level relationships both internally and externally
- Develop solutions to problems within own specialist area not previously encountered
- Manage blended teams that may consist of client, vendor, and FlyForm team members
- Strong project team management to ensure people are supported, engaged, and aligned to agreed outcome and goals of the project.
Key Performance Indicators
- Customer satisfaction, delivery on time, to budget and to the required level of quality, in accordance with agreed specifications and standards.
- Excellent customer interaction and stakeholder management skills to various levels.
- Effective communication, teamwork and mentoring to maintain a strong project team culture that focuses on positive delivery of outcomes.
- Accurate estimating for project delivery activities and system deployments.
- Leadership of dynamic team (between 3-15 resources) with minimal supervision.
- ServiceNow System Administrator
- ServiceNow CIS ITSM
- ITIL Foundation/Practitioner
- Prince2 Foundation/Practitioner