Who We Are Looking For
Are you looking for a role where you can make a real and visible impact to shaping the business? Where you can make decisions that solve problems and improve services directly for customers? Where you can be involved with market leading technology in the digital transformation and workflow arena?
Does the idea of working for a young and vibrant, but highly successful, start-up/scale-up organisation where no two days are same appeal to you? If so, read on!
FlyForm is looking for an ambitious and passionate ServiceNow Service Delivery Manager, who has an enthusiasm for the ServiceNow platform and delivering service quality, to join our fast-growing digital transformation business.
This role will be situated in the Managed Services Department which is part of the FlyForm Services Division. The SDM is an impactful management position, creating positive improvements and driving customer success within the team. FlyForm has an extensive loyal customer base who require diligent customer service and outstanding interactions with our subject matter experts.
Responsibilities include developing and facilitating effective relationships within our customer base; acting as the voice of our customers, the SDM will work to monitor and measure our service, highlighting any opportunities to continuously improve the delivery through operational reviews, effective communication and excellent leadership.
The successful candidate will have worked with all levels of customers and service offerings generating measurable success. Alongside this, having managed escalations end-to-end for the best possible resolution and with review to ensure any future escalations are minimised.
Qualities & Attitude
- Strong desire to provide exceptional, best-in-class customer service and create positive partnerships with customers.
- Coachable and growth mindset oriented – desire to learn and grow with the team & company.
- Solution-oriented problem-solving approach with the ability to foresee potential problems and execute mitigation plans accordingly.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Confident in giving and receiving constructive, but sometimes challenging, feedback.
- Strong ability to prioritise and execute accordingly.
- People-first mentality:
- Observes and protects the well-being of employees.
- Wants to see people achieve the most they can.
- Ability to listen with a desire for understanding.
- Extreme Ownership – no blame culture, only facts and data and steps to move forward.
- Exceptional relationship and Third-Party management skills.
- Highly independent and autonomous.
- Calm and respectful under pressure.
- Lead multiple Managed Service engagements with a varied range of size, complexity, and services.
- Build strong client relationships that foster a partnering approach to Service Delivery.
- Monitor the day-to-day operation of our client services using ITIL processes framework
- Ensure client-reported issues are logged and maintained in the service management toolset, but also resolved in line with Service Level Agreements.
- Helping to constantly drive Continual Service Improvement across the Managed Service Team.
- Imparting the Knowledge and understanding of all relevant industry standards.
- Lead the creation of ITIL-aligned processes and procedures and transition these into Live Operation.
- Continually assess the suitability of processes and procedures and recommend/implement change as appropriate, to ensure efficiency and appropriateness.
- Coordinating and managing all relevant stakeholders, including the support desk team, customers, and other teams that are involved in service desk operations.
- Coaching and mentoring within the Managed Service team to drive the best outcomes and achievements for all
Your Skills and Experience
- Service Delivery Management experience, working with enterprise-level customers ideally within a managed service function.
- Knowledge of, and reasonable plus relevant exposure to, ServiceNow module(s)
- Ability to exceed customer expectations within regular service review meetings and reporting.
- A strong working knowledge of ITIL and demonstratable experience across key processes such as Incident, Request, Problem, Event, Change Management and Release Management.
- Proven communication and presentation skills, written and verbal, across all levels of customer and own organisation.
- Work in a challenging environment, manage the resolution of obstacles and work on multiple engagements.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- ITIL v4 – Foundation & Practitioner
- Experience in managing 3rd party suppliers that help underpin our services.
- Line Management responsibilities
- Project Management experience or implementation delivery role
- Working with, or in, the public sector