What we need
FlyForm is looking for a passionate ServiceNow Pre-Sales Consultant to join our fast-growing professional services business. The role will play a critical part of the sales cycle, serving our new and existing clients to the highest standard.
The ability to articulate technical and commercial language is essential along with understanding our client’s challenges and pain points and turning them into high value outcomes in the platform. Being mindful of the diverse customer markets we work within and how the technology can provide competitive advantage to our clients. It is our corporate mandate to deliver the ultimate partner experience and this all starts with sales.
To be successful with FlyForm you must be prepared to break from the norm and challenge the status quo. We are looking for an experienced Consultant who is ready to meet this challenge and join us on this incredible journey. Someone who has a proven track record of being outstanding, someone who loves to grow personally, and with the team, to strive for excellence and exceptional service.
Qualities & Attitude
- Fanatical on detail
- Solution-oriented and problem solver
- ServiceNow technologist at heart
- Thrives on high-quality outputs and takes pride in their work
- Growth mindset - desire to learn and grow with the company
- Ability to give and take constructive criticism
- Take accountability and adopt extreme ownership
- People first mentality
- Client focused and ability to create raving fans
- Team player
- Help develop and contribute to sales campaigns focused on ITSM, CSM, ITBM, ITOM and SAM.
- Handle product feature and technical questions from clients and FlyForm colleagues.
- Configure demonstration environments to address client requirements and business issues.
- Deliver ServiceNow demonstrations to clients through Zoom and in person.
- Share best practices and known solutions to enhance the quality and efficiency of the team.
- Creation of highly accurate delivery estimation, client proposals and SOW documentation.
- Respond to Request for Information/Proposal documents in line with client requirements.
- Lead on customer workshops to gather client requirements and translate into high-value solutions.
- Support FlyForm marketing activities and artefacts such as webinars, podcasts, ServiceNow events, whitepapers etc.
- Create relationships with ServiceNow technical, sales, partner and education resources.
Your Skills and Experience
- Pre-sales Solution Consulting experience across multiple ServiceNow capabilities.
- Outstanding communication skills in writing, speaking and presenting.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both the client’s business and technical decision makers.
- Ability to create, define and develop ServiceNow solution proposals and SOW documentation.
- Experience in responding to detailed and complex RFPs.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and quality on all documentation.
- Ability to provide effective live demonstrations of the ServiceNow platform to potential clients.
- Have a thorough commercial and technical understanding and be able to showcase the value of ServiceNow.
- Experience within a ServiceNow customer end user environment would be beneficial.
- A working knowledge of IT Service Management, processes and best practise. ITIL certified is preferred.
- Desire for continual self-learning and keeping pace with the evolving ServiceNow platform.
- Ability to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent verbal, written and time management skills.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist in ITSM, ITOM, CSM & ITBM
- ITIL v4 Foundation
- DBS certificate essential, SC clearance preferred