Are you tired of working in a large, clunky organisation where you struggle to make a meaningful impact? Or perhaps you’ve outgrown your current organisation and are looking for a change?
Does the idea of working for a young and vibrant, but highly successful, start-up/scale-up organisation where no two days are same appeal to you?
A role where you can make a real and visible impact to shaping the business? If so, read on!
FlyForm is looking for an ambitious, dynamic and motivated Talent Acquisition Lead / Internal Recruiter to join our fast-growing digital transformation business. We’re looking for someone different, someone who’s willing to buck the trend. Someone with a bunch of great ideas about to make FlyForm stand out in the ServiceNow talent market as opposed to the same old job posts.
This role will be aligned to the Professional Services department, working in an end-to-end recruitment role covering positions across the UK, and potentially other locations. Your role, as Talent Acquisition Lead, will be to facilitate the placement of candidates within roles in our consultant delivery teams. Working closely with key stakeholders, you will drive best practice recruitment in all areas of the business with a strong focus on candidate engagement, attraction, and brand awareness.
Duties include building and maintain effective relationships within the business and with third parties, and directly sourcing the best talent in the market via; LinkedIn Recruiter, online job boards, CV database searching, social media, advertising, networking, events. We will expect you to develop, build and execute on strategic and tactical plans which align to the business growth plans with complete autonomy.
You will be expected to work closely with the PS team to understand the capacity and demand requirements, matched to role, skillset, clearances etc. and build an appropriate pipeline to facilitate the business needs.
- To promote FlyForm in a positive light to potential employees, both permanent and contract
- Produce and translate strategic recruitment objectives into recruitment delivery plans, hitting recruitment targets set out
- Define and build upon our EVP (employee value proposition) to attract talent and desired skills, working with the Marketing team to roll out the strategy
- Assist with the procurement and implementation of an Applicant Tracking system, and ensure good hygiene and maintenance of system once installed
- Update recruiting procedures or create new procedures where applicable
- Analyse turnover and retention trends and compare different approaches to recruiting talent and implement methods of measuring effectiveness of delivered recruitment
- Demonstrate the ability to anticipate hiring needs in a fast-paced, growth environment working with ‘Head’s of’ and Directors of other departments
- Negotiate complex offers to close candidates
- Work with management to define and prioritise role requirements
- Craft desirable and enticing job descriptions and identify key skills to assess candidates and optimise our interview process
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management
- Ensure all candidates meet the relevant competencies and share our company values
- Manage the interviews, offers and oversee the submission of employment contracts
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process, to ensure candidates are engaged from first contact to start date
- Conduct internet searches, resume tracking, pre-screen CVs, job posting, interview scheduling/ coordinating and participate in selection and job offer process
- Ensuring they are pre-screened, prepped for interview and managing their offers, acceptance and start
- Run recruitment events and execute on other creative activities to find new talent for FlyForm
- To develop and execute a talent acquisition strategy for FlyForm
- Work with other departments to comply with their new starter information requirements
Your Skills and Experience
- Proven success in recruitment with an emphasis on recruiting in a growing, fast paced company. Ideally, in an internal recruitment environment.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting including using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Experience of strategic alignment and rollout
- Knowledge of LinkedIn and using a LinkedIn Recruiter Licence
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (workable experience preferable)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong time management, planning and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Highly self-motivated
- Ambitious and passionate about finding the right people for the business
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- Technology recruitment experience
- Experience managing agency relationships
- Knowledge of recruiting in other countries
- Strong knowledge of the IT Services market
- Microsoft and Google suites
- Reporting via Excel or other tools