FlyForm are looking for a fanatical ServiceNow Lead Technical Consultant to join our fast-growing professional services business. The role of Lead Technical Consultant will responsible for the successful delivery of our client’s ServiceNow needs in a consulting environment. We are looking for a Lead Technical Consultant who has a proven track record of being outstanding and someone who loves to transform the way our clients work through the power of ServiceNow.
- Design and configuration of ITSM and other solutions within ServiceNow such as ITBM, CSM, SAM, ITOM etc while driving the overall implementation through to go-live.
- Provide first class customer service to internal and external customers.
- Lead client workshops to review and capture business requirements and convert them into technical requirements.
- Work closely with Business Analysts and Project Managers to develop the agreed solutions.
- Finalise deployment architecture and solution design.
- Provide advice on alternative options, risks and the associated impact to the business and technical architecture.
- Conduct meetings and calls with process owners to sign-off requirements.
- Coordinate with the implementation team and provide clarity on requirements.
- Development and configuration of Workflows, UI Pages (Jelly and Glide scripts), UI Macros, Business Scripts, Client Scripts, UI Scripts, UI Actions, Ajax Scripts, UI Policies, Script Includes and Security Rules.
- Design MID server architecture and configure to support applications such as Discovery, Orchestration, Service Mapping, Event Management, Operational Intelligence and Cloud Management.
- Development of requirement integration components (SSO, LDAP, etc).
- Development of required client specific reporting.
- Prepare all client facing and internal deliverables that are technology related.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings and weekly Agile sprints.
- Identify opportunities and provide additional value to our clients and work closely with the engagement and client account manager to progress.
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences.
- Mentor other team members in implementation methodology, solution design, ServiceNow configuration and best practice.
Your Skills and Experience
- Proven experience as a key technical resource leading the development of solutions in client environments that have implemented ITSM and ITOM.
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL and other such technologies.
- Knowledge of disciplined software release build/deploy processes such as SIM methodology.
- Knowledge of integrating with internal and external applications and systems.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent verbal, written and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery.
- Ability to mentor novice staff in development and release management relative to the Service Now platform to drive quality, value and best practice.
- Thorough understanding of ITIL processes, including Incident, Problem, Configuration Management, Problem and Event Management.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- ITIL Foundation certified.
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator.
- Certified ITSM and ITOM Implementation Specialist.
- ServiceNow Deliver Accreditations.
- Applicable IT-related certifications.
- Knowledge or experience of Agile or SCRUM.
- Experience in design and build of web services integrations.
- Experience of working in Public Sector organisations.
- Disclosure Scotland (DS) certificate essential, SC clearance preferred.
FlyForm is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any candidate will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, nationality, ethnicity, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
Please let us know if you require any additional support or reasonable adjustments throughout the interview process, and we will be happy to accommodate.