FlyForm is looking for a fanatical ServiceNow Solutions Architect to join our fast-growing professional services business. The Architect role will take a leading role on identifying best practices architectural solutions across multiple projects as well as help develop our internal capability. We are looking for a consultant who has a proven track record of being outstanding, someone who has the passion for designing and delivering ServiceNow solutions to an exceptional standard.
- Evaluate emerging ServiceNow technologies and the evolution of current functionality to define roadmaps to meet business needs.
- Develop and manage the target design, policies and standards, working proactively to maintain a stable, viable architecture and ensure consistency of design across internal and external projects.
- Managing the ServiceNow solution design for complex projects, ensuring best practice, quality and fit for purpose outcomes.
- Provide advice on alternative options, risks and the associated impact to the business and technical architecture.
- Provide first class customer service to internal and external customers.
- Work closely with Business Analysts and Engagement Managers to develop the agreed solutions.
- Design MID server architecture and configure to support applications such as Discovery, Service Mapping, Event Management and Cloud Management.
- Identify opportunities and provide additional value to our clients and work closely with the engagement and client account manager to progress.
- Drive the continuous improvements of our technical capability, implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences.
- Mentor other team members in implementation methodology, solution design, ServiceNow configuration and best practice.
- Support Sales and Pre-Sales with client meetings, proposals, SOW etc.
Your Skills and Experience
- Proven experience as a key technical resource leading the development of solutions in client environments that have implemented areas such CSM, ITSM, ITOM, ITAM, Integrations etc.
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL and other such technologies.
- Knowledge of disciplined software release build/deploy processes such as SIM methodology.
- Knowledge of integrating with internal and external applications and systems.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent verbal, written and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery.
- Ability to mentor novice staff in development and release management relative to the Service Now platform to drive quality, value and best practice.
- Thorough understanding of ITIL processes and best practice approaches.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- ITIL Foundation certified.
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator.
- Certified CSM, ITSM and ITOM Implementation Specialist.
- ServiceNow Deliver Accreditations.
- Applicable IT related certifications.
- Knowledge or experience of Agile or SCRUM.
- Experience in design and build of web services integrations.
- BBPS, Disclosure Scotland (DS), SC clearance preferred.