As a Technical Consultant you’ll work closely with a team of Senior and Lead Consultants, Business Analysts and Engagement Managers to ensure the successful delivery of our client’s ServiceNow needs. Sitting within our Professional Services division, you'll play a key part in the project life-cycle, from implementation through to build phase. You'll already have experience building ServiceNow solutions and love to transform the way clients work through the power of ServiceNow, however this role will provide heaps of learning opportunity, with a career pathway to becoming a Senior Consultant.
You'll get the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects and be involved with the many different aspects of the ServiceNow platform.
- Provide a first-class service to internal and external customers.
- Work alongside our Lead Consultants, Business Analysts and Engagement Managers to enhance and develop our clients ServiceNow solutions.
- Assist with the development of integration components.
- Configure application UI and Workflow.
- Develop client-specific reporting.
- Prepare client-facing and internal technical deliverables.
- Identify opportunities to provide additional value to clients and work with the engagement and client account managers to progress.
- Drive the continuous improvement of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences.
- Work with other team members in best-practice implementation methodology, solution design, and ServiceNow configuration.
- Support the Senior and Lead Technical Consultants, to capture requirements and relevant information.
- Write the first draft of user stories (where not the responsibility of the Business Analyst) following agile best practice.
Your Skills and Experience
- Previous development experience within ServiceNow
- Knowledge of disciplined software release build/deploy processes.
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL, etc.
- Experience integrating with internal and external applications and systems.
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communicator, comfortable dealing with people at all levels within the client organisation.
- Demonstrable ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around technical decisions during project delivery.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- ITIL Foundation certified.
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator.
- Certified Implementation Specialist.
- ServiceNow Delivery Accreditations.
- Knowledge or experience of Agile or SCRUM.
- Experience in design and build of web services integrations.
- Experience of working in Public Sector or Consultancy organisations.
- Currently SC Cleared or the ability to obtain SC Clearance
FlyForm is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any candidate will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, nationality, ethnicity, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
Please let us know if you require any additional support or reasonable adjustments throughout the interview process, and we will be happy to accommodate.