FlyForm is seeking an enthusiastic, focused ServiceNow Technical Consultant to join our fast-growing professional services business. You will be responsible for the successful delivery of clients’ ServiceNow needs in a consulting environment. We are looking for someone with a track record of going above and beyond client expectations – someone with a passion for delivering the transformation that ServiceNow enables.
What's in it for you?
We offer a work environment with a conscience; we care about your personal and professional development, and about the community we all live in. We want you to be comfortable being yourself, bringing your uniqueness to our diverse, sociable team.
And we want you to develop and hone your skills, gaining experience across sectors with our growing roster of clients and projects. To this end, we invest in relevant training and cross-mentoring.
And, of course, we offer competitive salaries and a performance-related bonus scheme.
- Provide first-class service to internal and external customers.
- Lead client workshops to capture business requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Develop integration components (SSO, LDAP, etc).
- Configure application UI and Workflow.
- Develop client-specific reporting.
- Prepare client-facing and internal technical deliverables.
- Identify opportunities to provide additional value to clients and work with the engagement and client account managers to progress.
- Drive the continuous improvement of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences.
- Mentor other team members in best-practice implementation methodology, solution design, and ServiceNow configuration.
Skills and experience
Essential skills and experience:
- Knowledge of disciplined software release build/deploy processes; SIM experience preferred.
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL, etc.
- Experience integrating with internal and external applications and systems.
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communicator, comfortable dealing with people at all levels within the client organisation.
- Demonstrable ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around technical decisions during project delivery.
- Ability to mentor, and impart best practice to, novice staff in development and release management relative to the ServiceNow platform.
- Disclosure Scotland (DS) certificate essential, SC clearance preferred.
Desired skills and experience
- ITIL Foundation certification.
- ServiceNow System Administrator certification.
- ServiceNow ITSM Implementation Specialist certification.
- Other IT-related certifications or qualifications.
- Experience of Agile/SCRUM.