Who We Are Looking For
Would you like to be a key player in a fast-growing organisation dedicated to delivering the ultimate ServiceNow experience? FlyForm is looking for a ServiceNow Solution Consultant to support our sales team and marketing teams.
As a Solution Consultant you will uncover the root cause of problems to truly understand our client’s challenges and pain points and align the ServiceNow platform to create value driven solutions.
If you’re someone who loves to solve problems, challenges the status quo, wants to grow professionally and personally, and enjoys winning as a team, then FlyForm is the place for you.
Qualities & Attitude
- Fanatical on detail
- Solution-oriented and problem solver
- ServiceNow technologist at heart
- Thrives on high quality
- Growth mindset - desire to learn and grow with the company
- Take accountability and adopt extreme ownership
- People first mentality
- Client focused and able to create rapport
- Team player
- Support qualification, discovery, and scoping activities during sales campaigns.
- Handle ServiceNow technical questions from clients and FlyForm colleagues.
- Configure demonstration environments to address client requirements and business issues.
- Deliver value-driven ServiceNow demonstrations to clients.
- Share best practices and known solutions to enhance the quality and efficiency of the team.
- Creation of highly accurate solution plans, client proposals and SOW documentation.
- Respond to Request for Information/Proposal documents in line with client requirements.
- Lead customer workshops to gather client requirements and translate them into high value solutions.
- Support FlyForm marketing activities and artefacts such as webinars, podcasts, ServiceNow events, whitepapers etc.
- Build strong relationships with ServiceNow technical, sales, partner, and education resources.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Pre-sales/Solution Consulting experience with SaaS offerings - ServiceNow experience is a bonus.
- Outstanding communication skills in writing, speaking and presenting to senior stakeholders.
- Ability to create, define and develop solution proposals and SOW documentation.
- Experience in responding to detailed and complex RFPs.
- Provide effective and value-driven demonstrations of the ServiceNow platform.
- Have a thorough commercial understanding of sales and marketing activities.
- Ability to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent verbal, written and time management skills.
Advantageous Skills & Experience
- ServiceNow experience.
- A working knowledge of IT Service Management, processes, and best practise, or complimentary toolsets.
- ITIL v3 foundation (or higher) certification.
FlyForm is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any candidate will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, nationality, ethnicity, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
Please let us know if you require any additional support or reasonable adjustments throughout the interview process, and we will be happy to accommodate.