| Elite Partner

ITSM + ITOM = Ultimate visibility and control


To get ahead in today’s cloud-powered competitive landscape, integration is the name of the game.

Operating in silos will only get you so far – to keep up and continue to grow, you need your IT services and operations working in sync to unlock your full potential.

By combining ServiceNow’s IT Service Management and IT Operations Management products, you can gain 100% visibility and control across your entire environment.

You’ll be able to quickly resolve issues, identify the root cause and join the dots between affected services and associated devices and users.

That means greater efficiency, reduced tickets and costs, a better user experience and much less legwork for your IT team.

Discover our services icon-arrow

All of the insights, none of the blind spots

With ITSM covering 40% of incidents and ITOM the other 60%, by bringing them together you’ll achieve oversight of both your service and operational IT in a single view.

You'll benefit from:

Greater experiences

Offer your staff and customers a seamless experience, tailored to their needs. Expectations are high, so provide a user-friendly experience across chat, email, or self-service portals.

Better results, fewer costs

Easily understand an incident’s timeline, assigned agents and affected services. Resolve issues quickly and reduce repeated tickets – improving efficiency and reducing costs.

Accelerated innovation

See the big picture on what is – and isn’t – working. Identify root causes and proactively innovate solutions to remove potential issues before they become a problem.

Why FlyForm?

We’re here to provide you with the ultimate ServiceNow partner experience. As an Elite ServiceNow Partner, we’ll help you discover, adopt and get the best out of the ServiceNow platform.

We’ll work with you to understand your unique challenges and deliver a solution tailor-made to your needs.

Find out more icon-arrow

We're the ultimate ServiceNow Partner

  • 4.91

    CSAT score

    We consistently rate among some of the highest-ranking CSAT scores in the world, within the ServiceNow partner ecosystem

  • 500+

    Implementations completed

    we’ve worked with UK companies of all sizes across both the private and public sectors

  • 200+

    ServiceNow certifications

    we’re a team of certified experts, with invaluable experience across a variety of sectors and workflows

...For a wide variety of clients

  • Logo for Jigsaw24
  • Logo for Sanne Group
  • Logo for Royal National Institute of Blind People
  • Logo for Charterhouse Group
  • Logo for TIP
  • Logo for Softcat
  • Logo for CGI
  • Logo for Driver & Vehicle Licensing Agency
  • Logo for Met Office
  • Logo for Sellafield Ltd
Explore our case studies icon-arrow

Get the latest insights – straight to your inbox.

View our Privacy Policy for details about how we collect and use your personal information.